Sunday 21 August 2011

Haul + NOTD

Hello Lovelies :D

I went shopping today because I saw earlier this week on facebook about the new product Visionnaire by Lancome. They were offering a free 10 day sample only on Saturday 20th August & Sunday 21st August. So I went to Boots to pick up a free sample there. Whilst on my little trip, I kind of went crazy with make up spreeing...I later realised...nearly all of it was lip products!!



Lancome Visionnaire (Sample - RRP £57) | MAC 242 Shader Brush (RRP £19)



Topshop Lip Glaze in Dash, Antique, Bubblegum & Laid Back (RRP £6 each) | Topshop Lipstick in Desert, On The Town & Innocent (RRP £8 each)



Sleek Pout Paint in Cloud 9, Pin Up, Muave Over, Lava, Peachy Keen, Port, Pinkini, Milkshake & Peek-A-Bloo(RRP £4.99 each)



Collection 2000 Cream Puff Moisturising Lip Cream in Angel Delight, Cotton Candy, Fairy Cake & Powder Puff (RRP £2.99 each)



Did my nails last night...if you want to know how to do these nails then watch CutePolish on Youtube



That's it for now...let me know if you picked up your free sample of Visionnaire by Lancome or if you purchased it :)

JanBan x

No comments:

Post a Comment