Saturday 10 March 2012

March GlossyBox - The Harrods Edition

Hey everyone!!

Hope you are all well. So, earlier this month, GlossyBox announced about another limited edition box but with Harrods for March's GlossyBox. I was super excited since it contains luxury cosmetics from the Harrod's beauty hall!! Anyway, I received an e-mail yesterday saying that they have dispatched the box and to my surprise, it came today! So I was so eager to open this box and see what I will receive.





1. Narciso Rodriguez For Her Eau De Parfum

2. Molton Brown Heavenly Ginger - Lily Moisture Bath & Shower

3. YSL Forever Youth Liberator Serum

4. Burberry Beauty Miniature Lip Cover Rosewood No4

5. Clarins Extra-Firming Body Cream



Burberry Lip Cover Swatch



I'm slightly disappointed that there isn't any full size product in the box. However, I am impressed with what I have received especially the YSL Forever Youth Liberator Serum and also the Burberry Lip Cover. The packaging on the Burberry Lip Cover is so adorable (miniature version) and divine! I definitely want to try more Burberry Beauty products in the near future! All in all, I am happy with this month's box, probably out of all the GlossyBox-es I have received, this month's is more luxury and also more well known since I know 4/5 brands on this box. So this month's box is a thumbs up!

Have you received your GlossyBox and what do you think?

Love,

JanBan x

No comments:

Post a Comment